سوال۔ کویتی شناختی کارڈ کے اجراء میں تاخیر کی صورت میں کیا کیا جائے؟
جواب۔ کویت پبلک ا یتھورٹی نے ہوم ڈیلیوری سروس شروع کی ہے جس کے ذریعے آ پ آ ن لائن اپنی درخواست بھیج سکتے ہیں اور دو دینار ایک شناختی کارڈ پر آ پ کو بھرنے ہوں گے ۔اگر اضافی شناختی کارڈ
منگوانے ہیں اس ہی ایڈریس پر تو 250 فلس ہر شناختی کارڈ پر ایکسٹرا چارج کیا جائے گا۔
The Director General of the Public Authority for Civil Information, Musaed Al-Asousi, confirmed that as part of its permanent efforts to develop its electronic services and facilitate procedures, the Authority launched a civil card delivery service that aims to help citizens and residents obtain a civil card in an easy way without the need to visit any of the authority’s branches, which leads to Reducing crowding and preserving the effort and time of the references, in addition to maintaining social distancing to ensure their health safety and to avoid infection with the emerging coronavirus.
Al-Asousi revealed that the authority has contracted with one of the leading companies in the field of delivery. The fee for one card delivery service is two dinars, and an additional quarter of a dinar is added to each additional card with the same address, and the service can be requested by entering the card delivery website https://delivery.paci.gov.kw which allows tracking of application and civil ID delivery stages.
- The civil card delivery service is a paid service by the beneficiary, not at the expense of the Public Authority for Civil Information.
- The delivery cost of the first main card is 2 KWD. Other cards can be added, provided that they should have the same PACI Address Number as of the first main card; 250 fills (a quarter of a dinar) will be charged for each additional card.
- After raising the delivery service request, you will be contacted at the required phone number through the delivery company’s call center.
- The delivery company is obligated to deliver to the specified location during the order submission.
- Delivery is within 2 working days after the delivery company picks up the ID Cards from PACI headquarter.
- To communicate and inquire about the delivery service, please call (22066550)
- The existing ID card delivery request will be canceled once you submit any other change-request related to your card, and you will be requested to apply for a new ID Delivery Request and pay the delivery fee again.
- The Delivery fee is not refundable and pays "one-time-only" upon submitting the delivery request.
- Delivery depends on customer accepting and arranging delivery with the delivery team. If the customer cannot be contacted, the delivery will be affected and delayed without any responsibility to the delivery company.
- Delivery requests are accepted ONLY for Civil Cards that are ready for delivery