Legal Advice

Legal advice is the giving of a professional or formal opinion regarding the substance or procedure of the law in relation to a particular factual situation. The provision of legal advice will often involve analyzing a set of facts and advising a person to take a specific course of action based on the applicable law.

Question: Asalamu Alaikum, I am in Pakistan for more than 6 months still with valid residence, as government announced that we can enter in Kuwait from August 2021, but I am vaccinated with Chines does

Answer: as of July 2021 Kuwait is accepting only four vaccination

  1. Pfizer / BioNtech (2 Dose)
  2. Moderna (2 Dose)
  3. Jonssen (Johnson & Johnson) – (1 Dose)
  4. Oxford/AstroZeneco (2 Doses)

upload your certificate here



 then activate Immune Application your Approval Result will appear on Immune app or Mobile ID

Click to install application for Android user:


Click to install application for IOS user:



سوال۔ کویتی شناختی کارڈ کے اجراء میں تاخیر کی صورت میں کیا کیا جائے؟
جواب۔ کویت پبلک ا یتھورٹی نے ہوم ڈیلیوری سروس شروع کی ہے جس کے ذریعے آ پ آ ن لائن اپنی درخواست بھیج سکتے ہیں اور دو دینار ایک شناختی کارڈ پر آ پ کو بھرنے ہوں گے ۔اگر اضافی شناختی کارڈ

منگوانے ہیں اس ہی ایڈریس پر تو 250 فلس ہر شناختی کارڈ پر ایکسٹرا چارج کیا جائے گا۔




The Director General of the Public Authority for Civil Information, Musaed Al-Asousi, confirmed that as part of its permanent efforts to develop its electronic services and facilitate procedures, the Authority launched a civil card delivery service that aims to help citizens and residents obtain a civil card in an easy way without the need to visit any of the authority’s branches, which leads to Reducing crowding and preserving the effort and time of the references, in addition to maintaining social distancing to ensure their health safety and to avoid infection with the emerging coronavirus.

Al-Asousi revealed that the authority has contracted with one of the leading companies in the field of delivery. The fee for one card delivery service is two dinars, and an additional quarter of a dinar is added to each additional card with the same address, and the service can be requested by entering the card delivery website which allows tracking of application and civil ID delivery stages.


  • The civil card delivery service is a paid service by the beneficiary, not at the expense of the Public Authority for Civil Information.
  • The delivery cost of the first main card is 2 KWD. Other cards can be added, provided that they should have the same PACI Address Number as of the first main card; 250 fills (a quarter of a dinar) will be charged for each additional card.
  • After raising the delivery service request, you will be contacted at the required phone number through the delivery company’s call center.
  • The delivery company is obligated to deliver to the specified location during the order submission.
  • Delivery is within 2 working days after the delivery company picks up the ID Cards from PACI headquarter.
  • To communicate and inquire about the delivery service, please call (22066550)
  • The existing ID card delivery request will be canceled once you submit any other change-request related to your card, and you will be requested to apply for a new ID Delivery Request and pay the delivery fee again.
  • The Delivery fee is not refundable and pays "one-time-only" upon submitting the delivery request.
  • Delivery depends on customer accepting and arranging delivery with the delivery team. If the customer cannot be contacted, the delivery will be affected and delayed without any responsibility to the delivery company.
  • Delivery requests are accepted ONLY for Civil Cards that are ready for delivery

جواب۔سب سے پہلے اپنے مندوب کے ساتھ جا کر اپنے علاقے کے پولیس اسٹیشن میں رپورٹ گمشدگی پاسپورٹ لکھوائی جائے پھر اگلے دن وہ رپورٹ لے کر شویخ کے مباحث ہجرا میں مندوب کے ساتھ جا کر وہ رپورٹ جمع کروادی جائے۔
تقریباً دس دن بعد ساری انکوائری کے بعد مباحث ہجرا سے آ پ کو ایک پیپر دیا جائے گا ۔جس کو لے کر پاکستان ایمبیسی جا کر نئے پاسپورٹ کے لئے ایپلائی کر دیا جائے۔

معینہ مدت کے بعد پاسپورٹ کا اجراء ہو جائے گا۔


What if i lost my passport in Kuwait?

First you need to go to the nearest police Station to register a complaint with your mandoob, take the paper to Ministry of Interior shuaikh after 10 days they will issue a paper this paper you can take with you the embassy and apply for fresh passport.

I have attested Degree of "Bachelor of Arts" Kindly can you guide me i can get Designation of " Computer Programmer" from SHAOUN if no which Designation i can get with "Bachelor of Arts" Degree.

Answer: No you can not get Computer Programmer profession since you have Bachelor of Arts degree, you can get profession according to your degree.

Please advise the formalities for transferring residence from Visa 22 to Visa 18. I want to know how much time it will take to transfer my residence to Visa 18 if I am presently working as Visa 22. Also, please advise the educational qualification as I need for transferring the same.

Name withheld

Answer: We begin by cautioning you that it is an offence under the law to work while you are on Visa 22 which is strictly a family and not a work visa. Note therefore, that both you and the company you are working for are breaking the law and will suffer the consequences if you are caught by any of the law enforcement agencies. With regard to formalities, the company representative, who will undertake the transfer processes on your behalf, knows what to do and the time frame within which this can be accomplished depends on how effective the Mandoub or company representative is. With regard to the educational qualification needed for transfer, all that we can say is that if you don’t hold a university degree, you need to have stayed in Kuwait for at least one year before you can transfer from Visa 22 to 18. If you are a graduate, however, you can effect the transfer at any point in time so far as you land a job

Source: Arab Times

What if i lost the Civil ID while on vacation or outside Kuwait?

Answer:As per the new rule in Kuwait with reference to Civil Id, Who do not have the residence sticker in the passport) and has lost the civil ID while in vacation / in travel the employee must contact the Embassy of Kuwait in that country and obtain a certificate which will state the details of the residency, so that he/she can return to Kuwait .
Upon reaching Kuwait the employee has to visit the PACI to apply for the new civil id immediately.



I bought my family (wife & 18 month-year-old baby) through visit visa to Kuwait. Please let me know, can I change visit visa to dependent without leaving country? If it possible, what are the documents need to prepare and where I can go to for this? Your earliest reply is really appreciable and helpful.

Name withheld

Answer: Under current regulations it is possible to change your family’s visit visa to dependent visa but we must add that it is not a guarantee that it must be done as the immigration department has the final say in making that determination. You need the same documents you used in applying for the visit visa when applying for a change of the visit visa to dependent visa. The processes of applying for the change are all done at the immigration department in your area.

Source: Arab Times

Go to top